Vince Gironda's 6 Week Bulk Phase
The great majority of people who come to be our students are those who have need for greater body weight. Our improved system of body culture has allowed us to increase body weights of solid flesh on individuals who have such needs. Every case can gain. Some do take longer, but in the final analysis, results are assured. I repeat: Everyone can gain!
Several hints, as follows, may be a good aid in helping to gain weight. Of course, the program of exercise that is offered is of greatest importance.
1. During your exercise period drink. Between each exercise you may drink, (one pint after each muscle worked). Do not drink out of the drinking fountain because you swallow air.
2. Eating three good generous meals a day is a necessity. Even more beneficial, if time permits, would be six small meals per day. Include a great deal of good broiled meats, baked potatoes, stewed fruits, eggs, brown rice, thick soups, stews, nuts and the natural grains. Be sure to include vegetables of the green and yellow variety.
3. You may at 10, 2, 4, and bedtime, drink certified raw milk each day in addition to your regular meals.
4. One thing to remember is to allow your meals to digest thoroughly by lying or sitting with your feet propped up on a high footstool after each meal.
5. If you take your lunch to school or work, the best sandwiches for weight gaining are made of 100 per cent whole wheat, pumpernickel or rye breads, avocado and bacon, peanut butter and bacon or cream cheese.
6. It is my observation that 90 per cent of the people who smoke are unable to gain weight. I feel that I cannot guarantee substantial weight gains to cigarette smokers.
7. Do not miss a workout unless absolutely imperative, as your whole body building program is based on regular habits.
Breakfast - two-egg cheese omelet, buttered whole wheat toast, milk. 10 liver tablets, 1 ounce amino acid, wheat germ oil, Sterogyn, Vitamin C.
Lunch - one-half pound hamburger, green salad, protein and milk drink. 10 liver tablets, 1 ounce amino acid, Sterogyn, wheat germ oil, Vitamin A.
Dinner - one-half pound meat of any kind, baked potato, salad, milk. 10 liver tablets, wheat germ oil, Sterogyn, Vitamin B, Iron tablet.
Before retiring and between meals - Protein and milk drink.
The Training and Diet Secrets of Vince Gironda "The Iron Guru"
A must read for bodybuilders of all generations. The "Iron Guru" Vince Goronda was perhaps at his pinnacle of fame during the "Golden Era" of bodybuilding, the 60's. His methods, techniques, training, and dietary concepts are still being employed today.
Vince's programs were known for producing the fastest muscle building results in the shortest period of time. The new book contains inside personal details of a relationship one bodybuilder of the 60's had with Vince; some of Vince's best known training programs, some of his little known programs, and some of his forgotten methods are discussed.
Learn what Vince had to say about steroid use, training, nutrition, and supplements and much more of his remarkable insight and knowledge.
Now only $19.97
After you press the submit transaction button on the order screen, wait for the approval screen to come up and then click where is says "click here to continue" this will take you directly to the download site. It only takes a few minutes and then you'll be on your way to learning Vince's secrets to building your body!
The e-book is in Adobe PDF format, so you must have Adobe Acrobat Viewer to read and print the file. Adobe Acrobat is a free program that you can download by clicking on the icon below.
© 2000-2016 Muscle-Building.com